Who We Are
Our Company was founded on the premise that there was a growing need in the community to create a work environment that would provide exceptional service, which would in turn foster the respect and be valued by every person touched by our organization.
Provincial Home Oxygen Inc. is an independent Canadian Respiratory Homecare Company founded in January 2000. We are dedicated to providing the ‘highest standards of respiratory care’ for each of our clients in the comfort of their own home.
As an authorized vendor of S.A.I.L. (Saskatchewan Aids to Independent Living) and RBP AADL (Respiratory Benefits Program Alberta Aids to Daily Living), Provincial Home Oxygen Inc. is owned and operated by Registered Respiratory Therapists and Registered Nurses.
Provincial Home Oxygen Inc. believes that our professional team of dedicated employees brings not only their compassion and commitment to the community but also a wide range of quality products and services. We are dedicated to continuing to raise the standard of care in our communities.
We provide oxygen therapy with state-of-the-art equipment, regular clinical assessment with physician follow-up, direct in-home cylinder delivery and patient and/or community education. Also, we support CPAP therapy instruction and set up, as well as asthma instruction and supplies, while providing 24 hour emergency service.
As proactive leaders in the marketplace, our clients are our most valuable asset.
Our mission is to provide the safest and highest standard of respiratory care, thereby becoming the primary choice of patients for all their homecare needs.
Our commitment and our focus remains the same today; to provide the highest standard of respiratory homecare to our clients in a diverse marketplace.
We will accomplish this by:
- demonstrating a customer-first approach in all that we do.
- being leaders in the homecare industry and promoting change.
- managing our business efficiently in order to deliver value and quality to all of our clientele.
- acknowledging that every employee in the company is valued and contributes to making the difference.
Provincial Home Oxygen Inc. has adopted four organizational goals to realize our Vision, thereby meeting the challenges in the future by:
- Exceeding our client’s expectations.
- Excelling at patient care, through demonstrating compassion and high clinical standards.
- Fostering a safe workplace with knowledgeable, motivated and flexible staff.
- Efficiently managing the business, while sustaining a successful and growing organization through quality products and services to all clientele.